1. Fully managed service
For premium bathrooms we offer a project management service giving you the following support on your project
Dedicated Project Manager to liaise with installation team and suppliers, providing a single point of contact during the delivery of your project making it hassle-free. They will:
- Meet the installer to go through plans in detail prior to installation commencing.
- Meet installer and client on first day of project to run through detailed information on site.
- Undertake frequent site visits during the course of the installation to review the progress and ensure that the quality of workmanship is second to none.
- Be available to visit site to discuss and agree changes to your design.
- Agree sign off of the works to your 100% satisfaction, prior to releasing the payment to the installer.
Project Management is only available to clients whilst working with our recommended installers and is chargeable, calculated on a project by project basis.
2. Recommended installer
For projects where budget is more sensitive, we can provide you with a list of fully vetted, recommended bathroom installers.
Although they work completely independently of The Brighton Bathroom Company and your contract for installation would be directly with them, they are familiar with working to our design concepts and preferred products.
Taking this option, we are still available by phone or email to answer any product or technical related questions to support the installation of the project.